Have you ever been so focused on an expectation about how something should happen in your life, only to realize later that it did but in a different way than you anticipated?
I have often been caught up in “how” I want my desires to show up, which can leave me blind to results outside that “how”. I realize when I keep my consciousness flexible and malleable, results shows up in unexpected ways and many times in an “even better” form. If you’re similar perhaps this will help.
What I’ve learned:
- Drop preconceptions about how it must show up, and just know that at least the next guidepost will appear.
- Trust the process and adapt accordingly. Adapt accordingly means when the next step shows up, be ready and open to accepting it and seeing its value versus rejecting it.
- I do not need to understand every step, I just need to take one and use the feedback to determine if it’s in the right direction.
- The more I let go and live, the faster the right answer shows itself.
- In making decisions, when I quiet my mind and listen from my heart centre, the right direction shows up.
- I can change paths whenever I want to.
- If I get off my path, I check in with my heart (feelings), purpose, intention and check where my attention is to reset my compass.
When I’m not completely caught up in how things are supposed to manifest I can adapt and move my awareness to what’s in development.
“We don’t wait for the future to come to us. We give birth to the future.”
~ Alain Yaovi M. Dagba